Thursday, September 25, 2008

Political rant, with much swearing

I CANNOT FUCKING STAND THE CONCEPT THAT JOHN MCCAIN AND SARAH PALIN MIGHT BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT AND VICE-PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!

ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SO GODDAMN STUPID THAT AFTER THE LAST 8 YEARS OF CHICANERY, SKULLDUGGERY, AND JUST PLAIN TOO-STUPID-TO-LIVE FUCKUPS THAT WE WANT TO CONTINUE WITH MORE OF THE SAME, OR WORSE?

SARAH PALIN IS A TWIT.
JOHN MCCAIN IS A TOOL.

I have tried to swear off all news for the past few weeks, but people will insist on sharing shit with me.

SERIOUSLY, I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW. I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ONE MORE SPEECH, SOUND BITE, COMEDY ROUTINE, JOKE, BURP, SNORT, GIGGLE, FART OR MUSIC NOTE IF IT IS IN ANY WAY RELATED TO OBAMA, BIDEN, MCCAIN, OR PALIN.

I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!!!!

Please, people, if you really give one vague shit about me as a human being, don't share anything about this clusterfuck with me.

Back when McCain was running against Du(m)bya, I kinda had some respect for him, especially after the way the Bushies and Co. eviscerated him and basically declared that he was a Viet Cong spy just waiting to slice the throats of American babies and drink their hot blood while it was spurting from their carotids (slight exaggeration), but now I realize the error of my ways.

Mr. McCain, you might be anally gang-raped by a bunch of brutal, ignorant fucktards, but you don't have to turn around with their semen and your blood running down the backs of your thighs and thank them for the experience.

How can you say anything positive about the current administration after the brutal hatchet job they did on you? Yes, I understand that you have to be able to work with them, but the way you praise them makes me physically ill.

Our country's standing with the rest of the world is at an all-time low, and we collectively as American citizens have the opportunity to turn that image around. But I am so very afraid that we're going to fuck it up. And you know, if we do, America just might deserve what it gets.

So, seriously, I am signing off the news from now until after the election, at which point I will tune in and see whether our national nightmare is almost over or if we're going to endure another clusterfuck of epic proportions.