Tuesday, September 26, 2006

THE BUSHIES SUPPORT SEXUAL ASSAULT...

...among other crimes.

Maybe the President didn't say this directly, but he's authorizing it as part of his continual assault on civil liberties and basic human decency. As part of a deal struck between the administration and Congress yesterday, a bill may pass the Senate which allows wartime commanders to force prisoners to strip naked and dance, wear underwear on their head or be sexually threatened as a part of prisoner interrogation during wartime. Basically, it's ensuring that another Abu Ghraib will happen again soon. When I read this, there were some things I had envisioned for Donald Rumsfeld that I'm sure would be allowed under the new procedures, but somehow I don't think he'd like them very much.

Appalled? Of course you are...go here to read more and tell Congress how you feel.

I hope it makes a difference, I really do.
Dissents and Laments

1 Comments:

Blogger DonationTree said...

I don't think he said that he supports sexual assault...

------------------------------------
political forum

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home