Monday, June 28, 2004

IRAQ IS SOVREIGN? SURE...(and Don King just got a haircut)

Send any comments you might have to us at www.DC42eric@hotmail.com.

Also feel free to stop by the new "spinoff" blog:
http://rdonkey04.blogspot.com ("The R Spot")
-------------------
Fooling No One

So, the U.S. government decides to grant Iraqi sovereignity a couple of days earlier. But there are still 160,000 plus troops and 14 U.S. military bases (which will probably be permanent) in Iraq. And a terrorist group is threatening to execute a Muslim U.S. GI if certain Iraqi prisoners aren't released. And there was another terrorist attack today. In other words, Different Day Same S**t but now the puppet is in charge instead of the master. (Yes, Dick Cheney is president there too).

What's interesting to me is how no one seems to be buying the Bush Administration's naked election year ploy even for a second. Fox News will undoubtedly trumpet how smoothly the transition is going and how the administration is to be commended for handing the reins over ahead of schedule, but even the most uneducated observer of the situation over in Iraq is aware that the body count keeps rising and that just because you gave the mess a new name, a constitution and a new figurehead means that you're any closer to cleaning up the mess. Bravo, though, to Bush and his cronies for having the balls to try and sell this bottle of Cold Duck as Dom Perignon. Too bad that swill is still swill.

Kerry's VP Interview of the Week

Bill Richardson, the former Democratic governor of New Mexico and Chairman of the Atomic Energy Commission.

Odds against becoming the nominee: 200 to 1

Dissent Channel says: Nice to interview a minority, but no. Despite being a good moderate Democrat with a following among Latino voters in a part of the country that is generally Republican, the GOP will undoubtedly skewer Richardson for overseeing the AEC during one of its most embarrassing moments, when a scientist at Los Alamos was convicted of selling secrets to the Chinese. Also, Richardson doesn't have much of a national following.
Dissents and Laments

27 Comments:

Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

8:58 AM  
Blogger Julian Silvain said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about mens male enhancement reviews) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about mens male enhancement reviews related articles and subjects.

11:53 AM  
Blogger jon said...

We are trying to find good movie trailer to take the kids this weekend. Good movie trailer reviews are hard to find

I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL

Thanks

6:52 PM  
Blogger freestuff2 said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a american chat dating people single
blog/site. I mostly deals with american chat dating people single
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mortgage lender california home buying
Information => mortgage lender california home buying

5:59 PM  
Blogger blaze said...

You have a very good site on based business home make money This is something I also have a large interest in and have set up a blog about based business home make money please visit and let me know what you think.

5:10 AM  
Blogger Tom Naka said...

I have a regence life and health
site. It pretty much covers regence life and health
related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

4:19 PM  
Blogger Richpoo said...

I have a sports team site. It pretty much covers sports team related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

11:38 PM  
Blogger Kenneth said...

I have a ##KEYWORD## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

3:23 AM  
Blogger Swingin80 said...

Cool blog you have. I have a work from home business idea related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is work from home business idea

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow this must be a good topic. I came across a blog pretty similar to yours earlier today. I also have one that pretty much talks about work at home internet job related stuff. You should check it out sometime.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

3:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about work at home career You should check it out sometime.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog

Best Wishes

I have a site 80 million Down Loadable Movies If you have the time stop by.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh cool blog you have here!

I noticed you have a nice blog, read all of your links kept me interested for a good time! well done :)

Thanks for a good read instead of some of the other stuff people post here!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!.

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love langley car show then you will want to be there! All kinds of langley car show will be in attendance. For more information go to langley car show
See Ya There!!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While surfing the net looking for Websites similar to my site about work at home job opportunity I came across your blog about work at home job opportunity It is nice to see that there are people out there who are willing to give us insights into
their daily lives through their blogs.

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post. Check out my site if you can. debt loan

7:56 PM  
Blogger TexasDude said...

Pendulum Clock

8:25 PM  
Blogger eldwinjoshuawong1001 said...

Hi Reggie, I was searching online for some eye make up secrets related sites and a I came across your post. I normally don't take the time to look at blogs but today I made an exception. After searching for about an hour for eye make up secrets it is nice to find a post that is helpful. Thanks.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Work From Home Center said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering fee home no work
related stuff. Feel free to visit my fee home no work
site.

5:55 AM  
Blogger DutchTreats950 said...

Hi Reggie. So many sites I visited today, while looking for hollywood make up secrets pages to post to my blog, were full of garbage. It was nice to find something real at your site. Well, I better go look for some more hollywood make up secrets pages for my own readers. Thanks.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site. Check mine out if you can. no fax cash advance

7:50 AM  
Blogger . said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a california health insurance plan blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Jonathon Combs said...

Hey, Great Stuff. I'll be back to read often.

Jon
http://www.pistonsnews.com

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home