Saturday, December 04, 2004

Vacation's All I Ever Wanted...

Adios, amigos. Your humble correspondent is off on vacation. Posting will be feather light, if at all, for the week. I will be in Canada, land of reasonable liberals. If I feel as enveloped by that ethos of striving for the public good as I expect to, it may be difficult for me to come back to Condi, Rummy, Prick, and their ilk. Why is this great country so saddled with avaricious warmongers? When will American innocence finally crumble? Is there hope for a new, robust liberal movement in a country in which a corporate media dominates? Discuss.
xo,
ae
Dissents and Laments

2 Comments:

Blogger Mafesto said...

From a republican standpoint, I believe that maybe, if at all possible, that perhaps it could be true in a sense, we are on the fringe of what we like to call, societal comparmentalization, this could be the turning point in what might come next if our decisions prevail as expected. Thank ya'll

10:57 PM  
Blogger Mafesto said...

Oh yes! Enjoy your vacation. Try to smuggle back two tons of perscription medicine before they cut off our supply. I know of some good private hospitals going under for lack of medication funds, and they could sure use the help. And the deprived, decrepit old lady's will love ya for it, don'tchya know.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home