Friday, November 26, 2004

Textbook Disclaimer Stickers (cont.)

Thank you, smart person who did this.

Par example:
This book does not contain the word evolution, the unifying principle in biology and an important component of the National Science Standards and the Scholastic Achievement Test. For an overview of what your class is missing, go to: http://evolution.berkeley.edu/

And my personal favorite...

This textbook claims that evolution is not fully accepted by scientists because it is just a theory. The author hopes to confuse you into equating "scientific theory" with "cockamamie theory." To read a short blurb on what a scientific theory is, go to, http://wilstar.com/theories.htm

Really, people, it is our duty to print these out and make use of them. DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN.
Dissents and Laments

1 Comments:

Blogger wasnt-me said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
It may look like it was hard work, but my advance america cash
blog was simple.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home