Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Hello, Condi Rice, World Class Asshole

Oh, good Lord. This is just as bad as the Ashcroft-Gonzales nexus. Trading one asshole for another. Grrreat! Viva la democracy!

Thud.

That said, I actually hate Condi more, and a statistically irrelevant but snarkily definitive poll of my pals Paul and Kristina shows that three-out-of-three people polled this morning before their coffee find Condi to be more repellent than her colleague Colin. So there you have it. The people have spoken.

Welcome, Condi. I look forward to hating you even more, you tool. Try not to start any more wars, will you?

P.S. So, anyone interested in doing a rude and highly unscientific psychosocial profile of our dear Condi "I Don't Know" Rice? I'm thinking that a young black woman deep into figure skating and trained as a classical pianist while growing up in the Jim Crow South would have certain points of view that would make her sympathetic to, well, difference. I might be wrong. And I'm thinking that graduating from college at 19 probably didn't allow our dear Condi to, um, relax much with friends. You know, those people with whom one chooses to pal around. People much unlike Donald Rumsfeld and Karl Rove. You know, actual people. With shared interests that did not include World Domination and Doing The Man's Dirty Work.

Okay, I'm done with that game. I hate her.