Thursday, October 14, 2004

More Upside-Down World From the Craven Hucksters - Gay Rights Edition

Bad Democrat:
We're all God's children, Bob. And I think if you were to talk to Dick Cheney's daughter, who is a lesbian, she would tell you that she's being who she was, she's being who she was born as.

I think if you talk to anybody, it's not choice. I've met people who struggled with this for years, people who were in a marriage because they were living a sort of convention, and they struggled with it.

And I've met wives who are supportive of their husbands or vice versa when they finally sort of broke out and allowed themselves to live who they were, who they felt God had made them.

I think we have to respect that.

Good Repugnican:
In an interview with 365Gay.com editorialist and the host of his own Sirius OutQ radio, Michaelangelo Signorile, Alan Keyes said that homosexuality is "selfish hedonism." Signorile then asked Keyes, the GOP candidate for the US Senate in Illinois, whether he considered Mary Cheney is a "selfish hedonist."

"Of course she is," Keyes replied. "That goes by definition. Of course she is."
...
The interviewer then said: "I don't think Dick Cheney would like to hear that about his daughter." To which Keyes shot back: "Dick Cheney may or many not like to hear the truth, but it can be spoken."
...
"If my daughter were a lesbian, I'd look at her and say, `That is a relationship that is based on selfish hedonism.' I would also tell my daughter that it's a sin, and she needs to pray to the Lord God to help her to deal with that sin."

But you see, friends, it's Kerry who is "not a good man." These pigs (sorry, pigs) will stoop to nothing in their disinformation game.