Thursday, October 07, 2004

Darth Watch - Rewriting History on Tuesday Night

I would like to think that I would not support a party that would lie, mislead, obfuscate, and dissemble all with a straight face while trying to win at all costs. What happened to Americans' bullshit monitors? What happened to a healthy distrust of the hyper-wealthy to represent common interests? What happened to a revulsion to money- and power-grabs?

List of Ch*ney LIES from Tuesday night here.

Gosh, I wonder why a recent poll shows that 80% (eighty percent!!) of Republicans think Saddam had a direct involvement in the September 11 attacks?

And, no, it's not just because they're idiots, folks, no matter how tempting that conclusion may be. They have been systematically lied to. And, yes, Prick and his cartel did the lying (and lying and lying and they're still lying), but I blame the media. Where the hell was the check on their abuses of power and of language and the public trust? Where were the stenographers when Prick and his cronies were making these outrageous allegations? Why did we not hear from the countless lifelong civil servants and intelligence officials who were *fired* because their views did not fit the script? Why did we not receive ANY information to *balance* the administration's claims? Why can't I have water from the moon??
Dissents and Laments

1 Comments:

Blogger Dominic. said...

"but I blame the media",

I can't even turn on CNN without making my temper rise...talk about following the leader. Luckily we don't get Fox up here, I think I'd scream.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home